All the facilities at Church House Farm have been developed specifically for the needs of todays horse owners. Combined with the rural surroundings, and the high level of service offered by Emma and her team, Church House Farm Livery provides an excellent package for horses and owners alike.
View some of the facilities here and see for yourself.
- Stables: 21 American Barn stables & 9 Outdoor boxes 2 of which are on an isolation yard
- Fields: 75 acres of all-year-round turn out in secure, well-maintained fields
- Menage: 20x60 rubber flood-lit arena
- New Menage 40x30 sand and rubber surface
- Jumps: Full set of showjumps and summer jumping arena available
- Lunge arena: Purpose-built flood-lit lunge arena
- Horse walker: Undercover, fully-enclosed and flood-lit horsewalker
- Solarium: Solarium/clipping and plaiting box integrated into stable-barn
- Hacking: Direct access to tracks, quiet lanes and bridleways
- Tack room: Secure, alarmed tackroom, with fridge and tea/coffee making facilities
- Toilet: Clean toilet and washing facilities on site
- Washing machine: Washing machine and tumble dryer available for use (£1.50 per load washing powder provided)
- Parking: Ample parking and trailer/horsebox parking by arrangement
- Secluded, idyllic setting
- Owner/manager living on-site
To view our facilities and find out more, click on the links provided.